Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

12 Days of Christmas- Day 7

OH EM GEE we have passed the half way point and arrived on Day 7!  I really love this next Candy Drawer Box Ornament.  

Day 7's ornament really captures that nostalgic feel with the mini jalopy.

Creating this mini snowy scene was a blast.


My mini brush bottle tree is coated with soft fallen snow embossing powder.  Appear to have just been chopped on a snowy day.  Who doesn't remember the tree strapped to the roof!  


More icicle borders with Iridescent Shimmer embossing powder.


Onyx Frost embossing powder on the mini jalopy has the perfect look.  With it's frosty shimmer this car looks vintage.


I just love that tree inked with lucky clover distress spray stain.


We are getting into the holiday groove!  Meet you back here tomorrow... same place... same time!

Don't miss a post... click below.


PIN it so you won't forget about it.


 
 photo NWD Signature.png

Comments

  1. Nicoke you're incredible and unstoppable!This ideas are all wonderful !I love them!Thanks for sharing with us!!!!barbarayaya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one, it really made me smile! Our Christmas starts a week before the real day, so apologies for my lateness! Love this. Anne xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts