Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Journaling Tuck Spots and Pockets

It is official... I am addicted to Journaling.  This is an inspiration post... why?  I may have become lost in my creativity... it happens.

Scroll through the the photos for ideas.  I have been inspired by my fellow journalers too.  

I kept the cover of Eileen Hull's new Journal simple with a flipped cabinet card and some crackle paste stenciling.


Inside there are pages of Memoranda paper and Idea-Ology from Scrap Shotz March Scrapbook Kit.


A mini book stuffed in a pocket too.


Nicole Wright Designs  Fallen Blossom is used on the tag, stamped and watercolored with worn lipstick oxide ink.


I used pages from my 115 year old art journal to create another mini.  Stamping and watercoloring throughout each page with Garden Flower and my stamp set Fallen Blossom.


Tuck spots and pockets for stuffing notes.  


The March Kit with the new Memoranda paper is perfect on it's own.  But I still cut it up and collaged with it.


I fussy cut a found relative since I am still trying to get my hands on some paper dolls ;)


Flip spots for stamping and writing.


Pages of stuffing, inking and stamping.


Thanks for stopping by and seeing my latest Eileen Hull Journal.  Check out the rest of the Inspiration Team as they share their journal projects.



 photo NWD Sig.png
 photo EM_1.png

Comments

  1. So incredibly beautiful. I love every single inch about this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous! Love the details! I have so much stuff to make one, just have to get around to making it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful journal Nicole! Glad to see you've caught the bug too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your 'plain' cover and the inside with all the pockets and gorgeous papers etc is just amazing!! Love this... a lot! Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh Nicole this is truly amazing and a wonderful journal. I adore all the pages and designs. You've done a fabulous job on it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this journal die is going to become my all time favourite die! This is yet another stunning example, so many creative ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous, Nicole. You have inspired me with so many different ideas for pages, nooks and crannies. LOL TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Nicole!! I love the glittery snowman and gold deer - and the light is awesome!! Thanks so much for joining us for the December CCB challenge! Hope to see you again soon, and Happy New Year! Hugs, DT Karla :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab. I have tons of old paper dolls and wondering how to apply them to junk Journals love all the photos

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts