Monday, December 14, 2015

12 Days of Christmas- Day 2

Welcome to Day 2 of the 12 Days of Christmas.  I hope you enjoyed day one.  Come take a peek at day 2!  The rustic version of this ornament is charming and simple.  

The mini lantern is decked out with fired brick distress sprays stain.  I love this rustic ornament.

The sides are stamped using the scripty Christmas Magic set..


I cut the mini lantern again using some acetate for and trimmed out the glass area.


To highlight the center of the mini lantern I added this little cross cut from the mini present die.  A great way of combining your dies.


I trimmed the candy drawer box with twine then added an Emerald Creek crafts pinecone charms.  

Tucked in the corner are some greens and a tattered pinecone coated in iridescent embossing powder.  Shimmer...


I hope you like this rustic mini lantern ornament.  It's one of my favorites!  Thank you for popping in.  I hope your feeling festive!  

See you tomorrow...


PIN it so you won't forget about it.


 
 photo NWD Signature.png

2 comments:

  1. This is terrific. I love lodge-y, rustic ornaments, and yours is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ornament today is delightful, I love the gorgeous red lantern and how clever of you to add the cross, it looks like it was made for the lantern. Love it! Anne xx

    ReplyDelete

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.