Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

12 Days of Christmas- Day 5

All most have way through and welcome to Day 5 of the 12 Days of Christmas.  Time for a little festive greenery with some of my favorite Sizzix dies and the Candy Drawer Box die ornament.
One Jumbo Tattered Pinecone... that's all this ornament needs.

Put your hand up if you love the jumbo tattered pinecone... MEEEE!


I used Iridescent Shimmer embossing powder on this pinecone for just a subtle shimmery look.


It's hard to tell on the photo, but... the Wish is coated with picket fence distress paint and sprinkled with Iridescent Shimmer.


I layered and distressed some greens from Holiday Greenery and the tattered pinecone die.  Then some more hardware in the corner with Victorian Snowflake Charm.


The Jumbo Tattered Pinecone nestled in the Candy Drawer Box is another favorite.


Stop by tomorrow for the half way mark.  Even if you aren't making decorations, you can get inspired and incorporate some of these onto a card.

Don't miss a day...click below to see the first 4 days! 


PIN it so you won't forget about it.



 photo NWD Signature.png

Comments

  1. Half way already, how is that possible ? Enjoyed them all and I love the Tattered Pinecone on this one. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is just delightful Nicole! Anne x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts