Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Art Journaling with Media Assemblage


Media Assemblage and Art Journaling... yes please..

The idea behind Media Assemblage I laid out in an earlier post you can see HERE.

But here's a snippet... 

"These Mixed Media papers are designed with various mediums and techniques.  Here you can have to look of Paint Pour, Gel Print, Alcohol Ink, Marble Paint, Spray Stain even if you don't own the supplies.  Or maybe you don't like the mess?  These are my designs that I created for you no matter what your needs are."


This page is all about the bold colours of Alcohol Inks.  Using this paper as a "layer" to your next creation.  Check out these inspiration pages!










Thanks to everyone supporting me, my collection with Wild Whisper.  

More to come... SPRING 20201





Check out my shenanigans on Instagram...



EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Comments

Popular Posts