Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

DIY Rustic Fountain


Oh my it's been awhile since I have been here.  Life happens and I have been living it.  So nice to break out my inky things and this AMAZING DecoArt stencil.  I really love stencils and the bigger the better.  After years of wanting to update my deck for that "outdoor living" vibe this weekend we finally started to pull our vision together.

This is my easy DIY Rustic Fountain...



I gathered DecoArt Paint, stencil and Dynasty Stencil brush.  Just tape and load ink!


I love this Americana Decor Stencil, Cafe Paris Stencil... no like I really love it!  


I encourage you to peek...  this literally took 2 min.


I attached a small bucket to my old pump.


Adding the letters to this galvanized tub is quick and easy.  It completely changes the look.  This DIY Rustic Fountain cost me $70 with the pump and tubing consuming $50 of the cost.

BONUS...


Since that was so quick and easy I decided to add a little detail to my new lanterns.  These little lanterns I picked up on clearance for $7!  





So quick...


I filled these up with fairy lights.  I will be adding some velcro to the battery pack to attach it to the top of the lantern on the inside.  This will hide it.


As we approach the longest day of the year in the northern hemisphere we only have a few hours of darkness.  So I won't see them in action for a couple of months.

Thanks for popping in.  It's been awhile I know.  Family first always.  Watch for some new stuff as I get to spend some more time in my craftroom.





All links to product I used take you to my Amazon Store.  Take a look around.  These are the products I use.  Click the image below.





EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Comments

Popular Posts