Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Thimble Tree Ornaments


What to do with these Thimbles... well, I have a few ideas so I will start with some ornaments.  I needed some ornaments for the tree decorating and these are perfect.  Check it out. 


I rubbed DecoArt paints into these little metal thimbles and then added a little Lustre in Bronze.


Some Bakers Twine and a wee pinecone.


I cut these teeny banners and stamped the names on to personalize.


A star topper with Bronze Lustre brushed on with my Dynasty Brushes.


I added bakers twine to each tree so they can hang from the branches.


I love brush bottle trees... like A LOT!  These are the perfect little retro tree ornament to adorn my tree.  Especially since my whole tree is full of homemade ornaments.  Mostly made by my kids.  






EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Comments

Popular Posts