Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Fall-O-Ween Five- Worn Witches


DAY FOUR...

Sh*t just got real!  The Witches are here.  Creating this background on a tag is so fast and wonderfully messy.  It doesn't have to be elaborate to be fabulous.  You don't need the latest of everything.  You just need to have some basics!


I'm lost ALL my YouTube peeps... It was a merge gone bad!  Help me rebuild and SUBSCRIBE.


Feelin' Wicked... I am always up for things that go bump in the night.   


Punch it up with some embossing powder.


Embossing this new Holiday Truffle Aroma powder adds a little shimmer while keeping with that grungy feel.


Colouring the witches really helps them to pop.  


People always ask... why a tag!  This is a small commitment to create on.  You can experiment here and if you love it apply it to a bigger piece of cardstock.  Creating doesn't have to be complicated... it just has to be fun!













EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Comments

Popular Posts