Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Fall-O-Ween Five- Tombstone Primitive




I hope you have been enjoying my FALL-O-WEEN FIVE Inspiration.  This is the last project of 5.  Boo...  Diving into my DecoArt Mixed Media paints I went for a Primitive look.  Creating a worn stone look with TEXTURE SAND PASTE.  This stuff is yummy!  



In this video I demonstrate the blending of the different Deco Art liquid acrylics on texture past brick.  A glimpse of how I built colour through blending with my Dynasty Brushes.  


 I created the Idea-Ology Tombstone Small to go with the Mixed Media Haunted Tombstone from a couple weeks ago.


I layered the BOO 3x to get a thick look.  


A small detail with die cut leaves the new Tangled die and a pinecone.


#13... while you're here check out the textured sand paste.  OMGEEEE....


Tinny Florals dot this weathered stone.


The new Tangled die looks amazing... like thorn.


Between the sand paste and the textured brick... I mean can I get a AMEN! 


That's a lot of texture.


It's a amazing what you can do with the right brushes and paints.  


I hope you enjoyed my little series.  I hope you have been inspired to create fall and halloween.















EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Comments

Popular Posts