Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

SHAME, SHAME, SHAME

 I feel shame!!!!!!
 
Scrappy Moms Stamps has a new HALLOWEEN RELEASE, Goosebumps and I got nothin!  How is this even possible you are asking yourself knowing as you do my completley healthy obssesion with Halloween.  I will get to this set as soon as I can.  I do miss my paper and I have a ton of scrapbooking I want to tackle having just returned from the US. 
 
Here is the reason I have not been crafting.  My BIL and SIL were living with us for awhile and have just moved out.  We are doing a minor reno with a major house paint.  All my kids are getting new paint and we are finishing off our basement renovation.  Which includes painting, wood stain and rock for my fireplace. 
 
AND SMS is saying Goodbye to summer with an End of Summer Free Shipping sale! From today (9/7) thru Sunday 9/16 all orders will have FREE SHIPPING. :)
 
Photobucket

Comments

  1. Seriousy we need to live closer to each other, I need your Reno skilz 😉.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts