Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Tinbit Travels Releasing September 1st


New Release... TINBIT TRAVELS

Excited to share the new release from Wild Whisper and yours truly is Tinbit Travels.  If you're an outdoor enthusiast, weekend warrior or a glamper like me... then you might be interested!

You can get a Single or a Double pack of paper.  One side oozing with Mixed Media without the mess.  The other side is all black n' white.  I do this so you can use your supplies and creativity to colour, splatter, spritz and scribble!  







Stamps

Stencils

A Cherry on TopFor you international shoppers... A Cherry on Top is now taking Pre-Orders on the whole Wild Whisper September Release!

There, now you know what I know!  Can't wait to see what you all create.  Tinbit Masterpieces... EVERYWHERE!


EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Comments

Popular Posts