Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

It's a Wrap


Ohhhh how fun is this Wrap Journal!  I need a spot to organize my thoughts and ideas... design wise.  I created this Wrap so that it's small enough to fit in my purse if I need.  This journal has spots to add pages so go big!



A great place to add organize my ideas.


A little spot to tuck inspiration.


Some Crackle and Create!


Ohhhhh A Vintage Girl has some AHHHH-MAZING Newsprint that wraps my Wrap!


I have stuffed 25 pages in this wee Wrap!


Be Brave!


Sometimes we get so full of ideas we need somewhere to put them all!  I have been wanting to make on of these journals for awhile.  Finally, I am home long enough to create!



EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Comments

Popular Posts