Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Lady Love



Happy Valentines Day Lovelies.  

I have this dreamy quick little card for you using new to me Brea Reese Liquid Watercolor Ink.  These waterolor inks are intense to say the least.  

Have a look 


Watch my Micro Movie to see how I created this quick Lady Love card!


Entomology lady bugs are so pretty!  


Wishing you lots of love and in all you do and create today!


EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Comments

  1. So sweet, I adore the addition of the red ladybirds with the artsy hearts xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts