Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

I am an Influencer



Can I just say how thrilled I am!  Yep, I am pinching myself.  A few months ago I was contacted to be an AMAZON INFLUENCER.  MEEEE.... did they get the right contact info!

I am an influencer for Amazon.ca... yep Canadian!  

I am super proud of this.  You can see the Amazon banner on my side bar to the right.  

What does this means...

When you click that you will go to my 

Here, I have loaded in products I use, have used and continue to use.  I simply link to other stores that already exist on Amazon.ca.  Often these are Canadian small businesses.   You can even Follow my AMAZON Storefront and see when I add new product.

What does that mean for you?

When I use product and it is available in Amazon I will link it.  You can click and purchase.  It is that easy.  

Who else do I Influence for or receive product from.  
These companies provide me with product to create with to inspire you.  

*These are companies I love to create with.  This is product I love to use.*



(Images from Google images)

***DISCLAIMER***

I do receive a small percentage of money when you make a purchase.  I do not set prices, know when product will be available or know the stores that Amazon links too.  

Any fee I make goes back into purchasing more product for classes, tutorials and general inspiration.  So... like any crafter would do! 





EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Comments

Popular Posts