Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

We Wish you a Merry Christmas


Ohhh my goodness it's time for a Christmas tag!  Does anyone miss these?  I sure do.  The background is the star of this tag with it's Glorious Gatherings stamp and shimmer spray stains.


Shimmery Bliss


Some added jingles.


A wee brushbottle tree.  I mean why not right...


Quote Chips that I chopped up.


Look at that stamp.  It loads the whole tag.


A fluffy bow.


The best part... it jingles.  This would be awesome as a card as well.  You can send this as a gift, tuck it in a tree or hang from a wine bottle.


EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Comments

Popular Posts