Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Joyeux


Joyeux means Happy and these snowflake ornaments are happy!  

Sizzix has these wee domes for making ornaments.  OK well making snowglobes.   Last week I was stalking Instagram when I saw my UBER talented friend Wendy's post on her ornaments using these domes.  You can check out her awesomeness HERE.  I was super inspired...


These are a small gift for my husband's upcoming work function.  I have kept the sentiment "holiday neutral" out of respect for personal belief's.


The tattered banner is a perfect teeny size for the layered snowflake.


Each snowflake is embossed with Soft Fallen Snow powder for a chunky snowy iridescent look.  I layered the back with a 2nd snowflake inked in tumbled glass distress oxide.


The dome is filled with some white powder and a snowflake charm.


The white really pops on the tree.


Here are a few flakes.


The shimmer of the embossed snowflake the dome full of shimmer would look great on a tree or hanging from a window catching the light.  





EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Comments

Popular Posts