Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Fa La La...


It's always wine o'clock somewhere.  This very quick Wine Tag is a stunner when wrapped around a bottle of wine or spirits.  The perfect WOW to your gift giving.


Candied Apple red to ink up the 3D Embossing folder.  I sliced the top of the folder to slide the cardstock through.


Now that's deep...


Tattered poinsettia in white... YA I DID!


I spritzed some Tarnished Brass spray stain.  See... shimmer.


I still have a few punches laying around.  Well, more boxed up since I like to be organized.


I made a few.  I was supposed to make 24 but I got off the hook with making only 6.  PHEW...! 





EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Comments

Popular Posts