Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Christmas Market


***Shop the Christmas Market***

So I had this idea.  These little salvaged tins are adorable and I am always trying to think how I can make stuff like this different.  It all started with the thimbles and how they can be turned into baskets full of holiday yummies!


A table full of holiday wears.


Jingles, ornaments, pinecones and snowballs.


Little glass jars of kisses, coal, snow and wishes.


Each thimble is full.


Christmas Market signage... I flipped over one of the quote chips and stamped market.


A few logs tied up.


A little brushbottle tree with a snowflake topper.


I used a little wood round piece for a table.


Setting the scene for a vintage shoppe.




EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Comments

Popular Posts