Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Salvaged Snowman Ornament



*let it snow* let it snow* let it snow*

I do like adding new homemade ornaments to my tree every Christmas.  This salvaged tin and snowman should do it.  It took me a moment to wrap my mind around how to make this tin work.  Once I tucked the wee snowman in it all clicked.  Well sort of!  My good friend Bubblescrap gave me some helpful crafty input.  Phew... she's my hero!



Setting this snowy scene.


A tartan ribbon topper.



My grungy wee snowman painted with DecoArt paints and then rubbed off.  He's supposed to be salvaged so removing the paint seemed appropriate.


Some quote chips...


A few well placed snowballs.


Some icicles and this retro paper... my suggested missing element from Bubblescrap.


Oh my goodness my tree is going up this weekend and I can't wait to hang this on it.  These wee salvaged tins are really fun to create with.  A little challenging for me but I like that.  More holiday inspiration to come.





EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Comments

Popular Posts