Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Merry & Bright



Merry and Bright indeed.  Ya, it was a tombstone during Halloween but it's Christmas and it works too.  Spreading holiday cheer and inspiration with my festive wall hanging.  


Hi, my name is Nicole and I have an addiction to trees!  It's true and I am OK with that.


Love these little vintage boxes filled with vintage ornaments.


I painted the top and bottom with DecoArt Media with added Lustre.  Mmmmm... Brass!


This little wee vintage Santa is painted with DecoArt, grunged and a little added Lustre.  I applied paint with my Dynasty Brushes then removed so it looks like it's seen decades of Christmas's!


I made little ornaments inked up with alcohol ink.


Another poinsettia...


I added a little Lustre to the starry topper.


Oh Joy...


Loving this all pulled together.  I am loving the wee Santa so much I got the Snowman too!  The big tree is a great addition to my massive brush bottle tree collection.  The addition of the inky ornaments pulls in the Merry and Bright elements.  Onto the next holiday project.


EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Comments

Popular Posts