Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Glorious Mixed Media with DecoArt Media


I just received some new DecoArt Media paint and wanted to play a little in my Media Journal.  I stamped the new Glorious Gatherings stamp on the canvas pages and it is a Glorious stamp.  It feels a little moody and I am diggin' this look!


I used DecoArt White Gesso as a base for each page.


I painted the with my DecoArt Media paints with my Dynasty Brushes.  


Sizzix Believe... yep, made this into a stencil and painted with DecoArt Media Carbon.  


I created a Carolers Stencil and edged with the DecoArt Luster in Gold.  YUM!


Stamped and sprayed with Dylusions shimmer and candied apple distress spray stain.  Loving this subtle layer to offset the bold painting on the other page.  All about balance!


I edged the pages with DecoArt Black Antiquing Creme applied with my Dynasty Stencil Brush.

Same stamp and similar technique for this Christmas Card.  There is so much you can create.  You just have to be open to the possibilities!






EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Comments

Popular Posts