Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

What I learned with Gel Press


LET GO...  that's all!

No really, I have never done this before and always wanted to try.  So it would be a good idea to start with... umm oh I don't know... card stock for a card background.  Nope, I went for 2 pages.  I told myself the same thing I tell in my workshops...

***WATCH MY VIDEO AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST***

"TRUST THE PROCESS"


Check out my quick video for the good stuff. 


A few good things... ok AWESOME THINGS!


Not seen in the video but I did the linen side of the media journal with collage paper and OH MY GOODNESS!


SERIOUSLY... LETTER IT goes on EVERYTHING!


A closer look at the collage tissue.


Collage Words are a perfect layer.


I used Scribble Sticks to pinpoint colours.


I can't believe I did this!


Scribble sticks are the bomb!


These 2 pages look awesome.


So what are your thoughts on my first Gel Press art journal pages.  Did I do OK?  

I love the freeing process of just smearing around paint.  I love all the layers of paint, textures with stencilling and collage tissue.  The addition of the scribble sticks to target colour puts it over the top.


FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Watch the video...





EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Comments

Popular Posts