Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Mixed Media Haunted Tombstone


Ohhhhh help me.... It's my favourite time of year.  Not that I needed to tell you.  I do love Halloween and all the creepy things that go bump in the night.  OK, not really I am a chicken.

I recently received some brush love from Tracy Moreau.  How excited was I... ummm BLOWN AWAY.  You will be seeing these Dynasty Brushes from me a lot!  Like all the time.  


I put my tombstone together which is an Etcetera Tag with some pieces to creep it out.  Then pulled together some Deco Art Media Paints.  YUM!


I used the Medium Flat Brush to apply the paint.  It gets in everywhere.  For the back I used a baby wipe to apply the grey.  I mean... it's the back right.


Oh ya texture paste people.


MAGICAL!  I applied a variety of browns, orange, green and black with my flat brushes.  These brushes went right over my textures and blended beautifully.  JUST AMAZING!  Add accessories... like the inky kind and die cut kind.


TA DA...



To create even more texture Baked Texture everywhere.



SHINY!




"There is no beauty without some strangeness- Edgar Allen Poe"


If you are in the Calgary area you can pop into The Paper & Ink Boutique to see this in person.  Thanks for creeping by!  Get your creep on...








EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Comments

  1. Love it! Love those 'bricks', is that a stencil and texture paste? Also, love the leaves, are they from card stock or what? Amazing job on everything. Wish I lived closer, would love some tutorials!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts