Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Paper Smooches Passport

It's no secret I love journaling of any kind including the Passport die.  Creating little books everywhere I go and with everything I have.

Xyron and Paper Smooches are teaming up this week and a ton of creativity.  Creating pages is essential to journaling and the Notebook Paper Two stamp is perfect for these inserts.  Check it out...


Roll the cover pieces of the Passport Die through the Creative Station, switching out the 5" refill for the 9" refill.  Work one side at a time to quickly adhere Wild Whispers paper.

Apply inside pattern paper, flip and repeat for the exterior paper.

To make things easier I used my new Tonic Studios Stamp Platform.  With all these pages I needed precision stamping for the notebook lines and teeny letters to create "notes".

I don't want plain pages... that's boring.  I inked and stamped the all the letters with antique linen randomly on each page.  Add a little paper detail.  But just a little ;)

Lets stencil because we can!  A couple details with the Quote Chip and a sentiment attached using the sticker Maker, easy peasy!

I really struggle with simplicity and I think I nailed it!  Well for me anyway.  
One can never have too many journals around.  



Thanks for taking a peek... Stamping the Notebook Paper Two was perfect for the Passport pages.  Even with the precision of the stamp platform I still double stamped for a worn stamped line.   


Supplies

Creative Station
Creative Station 900 Refill Cartridge
Sticker Maker
Mega Runner
Wild Whispers Adventure Card Stock










EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Comments

  1. The papers are amazing and I just love those inside pages.

    Fabulous Halloween advent in your last post too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always make the coolest project Nicole! Love those papers and your inky pages!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts