Skip to main content

Maker Challenge- House Pocket

Are you ready for a new Maker Challenge!

Get ready to to create some new makes with the Heartfelt House Pocket die.  We want to see your unique ways of creating with the House Pocket die by Eileen Hull.


Click the Image for details

 I cut the creepy faces to the size of the wee windows.


I used the teeny flowers from the  Heartfelt Stitchy Flowers die.





The chimney is cut and I used Wendy Vecchi's new embossing powder Carnation Red with the bricked stencil.  Love this enamel powder!


I opted for the Rooftops die instead of the roof cut that comes with the House Pocket die.  I already had these piece cut from sandpaper.


I used my Xyron Creative Station to create a laminated and magnet cartridge.




Check out the MAGNET House Pocket with creepy elements!  


Click HERE to upload your House Pocket project and share with your social media with #eileenhull and #sizzix.

Can't wait to see your House Pocket Makes!

EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Comments

  1. Love what you did with the house pocket die Nicole, there is a nice element of 'spookiness' about it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Halloween house Nicole! that moon peeking over is a nice touch - and the faces in the windows! eek!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea to adapt the House Pocket for Halloween Nicole! Those people in the windows ARE a little creepy :-0

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular posts from this blog

Journaling Tuck Spots and Pockets

It is official... I am addicted to Journaling.  This is an inspiration post... why?  I may have become lost in my creativity... it happens.
Scroll through the the photos for ideas.  I have been inspired by my fellow journalers too.  
I kept the cover of Eileen Hull's new Journalsimple with a flipped cabinet card and some crackle paste stenciling.

Inside there are pages of Memoranda paper and Idea-Ology from Scrap ShotzMarch Scrapbook Kit.

A mini book stuffed in a pocket too.

Nicole Wright Designs Fallen Blossomis used on the tag, stamped and watercolored with worn lipstick oxide ink.

I used pages from my 115 year old art journal to create another mini.  Stamping and watercoloring throughout each page with Garden Flower and my stamp set Fallen Blossom.

Tuck spots and pockets for stuffing notes.  

The March Kit with the new Memoranda paper is perfect on it's own.  But I still cut it up and collaged with it.

I fussy cut a found relative since I am still trying to get my hands on …

Halloween Decor- Pennies a project

SIX PROJECTS ON A DIME!

Are you looking for some Halloween Decor ideas?  I have a few for you.  These are projects I have been working on for the past couple of weeks.  BANNERS
I made Boo and Beware for my 2 corner windows.  These are cut from Birthday Bash, using Recollections Halloween paper and Stampin Up Halloween Paper.
I made this Tim Holtz Banner, "Trick or Treat".  Hangs over my spooky dining room.  Black sheets are there for the holidays.
Cut from Birthday Bash and the frames/ font are a Sophisticated cut.  I added beads from Walmart and skulls are a $1 store necklace cut up.
This BIG Banner is "Happy Halloween"
The charms are Walmart and the tulle is from an old Halloween costume.  This glitter spiders are a $1 store find.

Happy Halloween!
Candles
Cheap-o-la...You can make this on a budget...promise!  I picked these candelabras up from Michaels for $12 at 50% off.  I bought them on a day they there was an additional 25% off so in the end they were less than…

Altered Halloween Advent Calendar w/ Video

WOW, I think this is my biggest Halloween project yet.  It took me 5 days to complete and I could have kept adding!!!  As you know I adore Halloween and yes I have begun bringing out my Halloween goodies.  Lots of photos in this post and there is so much to see.  So lets get into the project and get you inspired for Halloween!
I was asked by Scrapbooker's Paradise (where I teach) to make one of these Kaiser Craft Shadow Boxes...with a Halloween Theme!!!  Arm twisted and mission accepted.  I am going all Tim on this one! I started by spraying all the pieces with a Hammered Finish in a gun metal grey. The set even comes with numbers;) I used My Minds Eye Happy Haunting paper to create each box with a great pattern paper background.  Then using all my Tim Holtz goodies and $1 Store finds I went to town decorating.  I used various numbers from the rub ons, metal numbers, wooden and those that came with the Shadow Box.   Be sure to dry fit before gluing!  It took me 4 hours to die cut…