Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Make Over


Please be patient while my team and I (guys pictured below) rebuild my blog.

Due to unforeseen and sudden non communicated policy changes (by a certain online image hosting website) I have had to remove a lot of content I have built for my blog.  At some point my blog had a major system failure causing me to rebuild and start over.  Boo

Please note this change will not be "lipstick on a pig" and all future content will be AWESOME.  In the coming months I will be making adjustments to provide some of the best crafty eye candy out there.  YAY!


Thank you for your continued support, love and all around awesomeness!

And thanks a lot...


EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Comments

Popular Posts