Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

12 Days of Christmas- Day 1

It's Day 1 of my 12 Days of Christmas.  I always enjoy when crafters share their inspiration like this!  I decided it was my turn.  What a blast I had creating.

The Box Candy Drawer is one of my favorite box die.  I am so excited... this is the die that got me hooked on Eileen Hull's fun Box dies!  I wanted to use this fun die to create a series of ornaments. 
 
I hope you enjoy my version of the 12 days of Christmas.


I used the drawer portion of the candy drawer box creating the perfect ornament box.


A festive scene with sizzix mini skates.


I love this trio of tattered pinecones and greens with soft fallen snow embossing powder.  Snow kissed pinecones!


These adorable mini skates are covered with more soft fallen show embossing powder for added texture.  A couple of holly leaves from festive greenery die and a mini victorian snowflake charm.


The  holiday script merry is tucked in the back with a coat of glossy accents.


Wrapped in tinsel twine and a little green jingle.  


Want to see more?  Check back everyday for more festive inspiration.

See you tomorrow!

PIN it so you won't forget about it.



 
 photo NWD Signature.png

Comments

  1. Eek. I love this and how I'd captures the essence of Christmas. Can't wait to see all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your ornament. All of the details are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Nicole!!! I love the little falling snow flakes on your page too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's adorable Nicole, love that ice skate die and the drawer is the perfect place to showcase them! Thanks for the inspiration, can't wait to see what else you have in store for us! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful ornament Nicole, the skates are brilliant with their snow covering, as do the pinecones. Love this, look forward to the rest now.

    I have been meaning to say too, I love the snow falling on your blog page, so festive! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely ornament Nicole. I really love the skates and the pinecones. Looking forward to the next 11 days . Hugs x X X I love the snow falling on your page too X X X

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love this! Can't wait to see the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks amazing, what a clever use of the box die! The skates are perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts