Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Together Forever...April Tag

April is coming to a close and I am yet again sneaking mine in.  I've been wondering all month which stamp I would use.  I don't have the flower stamp and I most likely won't get it.  I just kept thinking about the Apothecary set.  Then this morning I decided to stamp half of each side.  

I do a lot of watercoloring.  It's one of my favorite ways to create.  Creating the tag like this was fun!


I used the Aplhanumeric Thinlits die for the Forever and tilted the "V" for fun.  I promise, it didn't shift.


I added the Idea-Ology pin thingy and filled it with DecoArts Liquid Glass.  Like a mini monocle.  Glossy Accents would create the same effect.  I wanted to try the Liquid Glass...it was almost done drying here.    


I added  the wordband to the top along with some linen ribbon.


The Spritzer is so great!  Love the grungy effect.


Another month done and onto number 5!  

Challenge...
A Vintage Journey- Through the Looking Glass
Tim Holtz- April Tag

 photo BlogPostsignature.png

Comments

  1. one of my favourite stamps! Love the use of the Memo Pin (might steal that).
    stay crafty and crafty my friend...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Memo Pin... that's it! Ugh, I couldn't recall. Steal away :)

      Delete
  2. Brilliant tag Nicole, love the memo pin and your water colouring . Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowcher!! Nicole, this is super stunning!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love it, even if you can't remember the name of the eyeglass pin. lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kristi, it's a Memo Pin! "That Crazy Chick" really knows all!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  5. This really did make me smile Nicole, the skull is my most favourite Tim stamp and I LOVE how you used it on this fantastic tag - a genius idea, beautifully executed! A very clever take on Tim's tag. Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your version of Tim's tag - I just posted mine as well - better almost late than never! !! what a clever design with the skulls - and that great monocle using the pin - never would have thought of that! thanks for joining us at the A Vintage Journey challenge! hugs, Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAHA, you totally did go creepy! Love it Nicole, you are a creative genius! The pin on the eye is brilliant! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fantastic creation Nicole, so clever and so well executed. Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  9. EXCEPTIONALLY COOL, Nicole! This is my absolute favorite take I've seen on Tim's tag this month! Your watercoloring is fabulous, and the entire tag is just so stinkin' creative!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a fab take on Tim's tag, I laughed out loud when I saw it ☺Love the monocle you created with the pin, brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a super take on Tim's tag this month Nicole and such fun. Thanks for joining in the challenge at AVJ and good luck.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a wonderful take on Tim's tag!! I love new ways to use those memo pins!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL! I had to come over after I saw it to see what you had done. Beautifully designed and wonderful take on tim's tag!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This not only cracks me up but leaves me in awe! LOVE how your mind thinks! AWESOME take!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts