To get a worn leather look I glued some glue n' seal onto the board then applied tissue paper. I went to town stamping with a bunch of my script stamps.
To alter the chrome clip I used distress paints broken china, peeled paint, pumice stone and weathered wood. To finish off the grunge I combined alcohol inks and blotted.
One of the ways I added some bling... a yummy gumdrop. See, it's there!
I cut with the postage die, inked, stamped more subtle bling, clear rock candy distress ink. Just adds a little shimmery look.
At the bottom I glued the frameworks honeycomb. Since I made this for where I work...I needed it to be functional. Not just grungy.
Come share your blinged out projects with everyone at the Frilly and Funkie Challenge! Thanks everyone for popping in to see! Can't wait to see what you make.
Click the link and have fun shopping!