Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine- Guest Blogger

Hey everyone want to see more? 
 
I have a little peak here on my blog but to see this Eileen Hull Travel Trailer in more detail you'll have to pop over to Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine.  I am a Guest Blogger over there today!
 
  

Be sure to visit my project over there.  If you want to see more from Eileen Hull's new Vintage Travel release stop by her blog HERE.

 photo BlogPostsignature.png

Comments

Popular Posts