Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Birthday Box- Class

Birthday Box
 
Birthday Box Class- I'm always excited to show you any project I'm working on, class or not.  I am working to build a variety of classes that include cards, projects and crafty décor projects.  Keep in mind each class I create is an idea for you to run with.  Use what you have in your stash and follow the detailed instruction and techniques I provide.  If you want to build exactly what you see each class comes with a full supply list. 
 
I always hate giving cash as a gift.  How boring!  If I'm going to give money then it better be fun!
 
Thanks for stopping by.  If you would like to take this as a class click HERE
 
Check it out...I love Challenges
 
A Vintage Journey- Heavy Metal
 
 photo BlogPostsignature.png

Comments

  1. This ATB is fabulous! Colors unusual but very stylish! I love it! BArbarayaya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Barbara! My niece loves purple. I was trying to break it up with the green and purple. I was a little stumped myself.

      Delete
  2. Such a great gift box Nicole. And you're right, they are the perfect size for gift giving. Thank you so much for joining us at A Vintage Journey. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks brilliant Nicole, great idea and I love how you decorated it!! Oh yes and of course thanks for adding it to A Vintage Journey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree with you on giving money as a gift…but the recipients love it ;)
    If you are going to go that route with a gift this is a perfect way to do it :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts