Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Time Traveler Sympathy Card

I wanted to share with you a quick sympathy card I made using my new Time Traveler Gentleman.  I didn't think I would be stamping him the first time for this type of card.  But what an elegant statement he makes. 

 
I clear embossed my guy so he really is a subtle feature of this card.  I just love him this way!
I stamped and embossed again Journey, my reminder I need detail white embossing powder and not pearl. 
I stamped the Compass Blueprint on to watercolour paper and blended stormy sky, iced spruce, black soot and frayed burlap.
 
I really had to make this card in a hurry.  It's my sons birthday party today and his friend just lost his grandpa.  So I spent the day running around getting ready for his part, decorated and I was hoping I would have time to make this for his family.
 
This would make a great grad card too...

Comments

Popular Posts