Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Boys Party Invitations

My son is celebrating his 12th birthday at the movies with a couple friends.  Which means I need to figure out something fun!  These are really easy invitations. And the best part, they can be eaten;)



I used a die or two including the Postage Maovers and Shapers, mini film strip and the pointy finger 


I folded the picture die to create the flap then stapled. I stamped Simple Sayings, Just Celebrate...it just fit. 


I printed the... ummm... Movie thingy.  Then simple wrote out the details. 


These are a very quick invitations if you are pressed for time and want something fun to hand out.  It can be a challenge when you're making invitations for pre-teens. 
 
Photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts