Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Masculine Set Class

I'm Teaching!
 
WHOA...it's true I am now teaching crafty classes at my local scrapbook store. I simply went to enquire about the teachers job and left with it!  Not sure how that happened.  But I've been teaching afternoon classes for a few months.  I'm about to take on my first evening class. I'm both nervous and excited.  I wanted to show you what I whipped up for my first class.
 
You know crafting Masculine can be a challenge.  For me as you know I love it.  And yes, it is a challenge, especially when I've been given 24 hours to create 3 projects!  First, I made an acetate pillow box.  Perfect for a teen or any guy.  Load with a gift card to a gaming store or fill with some beer nuts?
 
Next I made a very manly card!  This one was my husband's favorite:)  Nothing says guy like diamond plate and tread marks!
 
 
For my last one a tag that holds a gift card.  Remember, I posted something similar a couple weeks ago, click HERE to see.  I followed the gears through out and used my melting pot!
 
 
On display and ready for signing up!  These are all dripping with testosterone and are functional...just like guys!
 
 
I think it's going to be pretty fun!  Wanna come craft?
 
 

Comments

  1. Looks Great Nicole, you will do great with the classes. Love your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! You are always doing such creative projects and they are perfectly manly! If I lived in cowtown I would sign up in a minute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely projects and you will do great with the class.. how can you not with these projects.. wish I lived closer.. take care

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, love them all. so hard to make great masculine cards. How about an on-line class. lol.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts