Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

SMS Stamp Release and Holiday Tag

SMS Release- Made With Love
 
Just a quick look of the last of my Holiday tags.  I made these ones to hold gift cards and have given them away.  Blues and whites, so pretty and crisp!
 
I stamped the TH Holiday stamp and clear embossed.  Then with my Distress Stains I soaked my tags with some messy fun.  The Pine Tree die is cut on grunge board, painted snowcap white and crackled with Rock Candy.  A little Icicle Stickles makes a subtle twinkle.  Then I added a splash of TH Tinsel or the top and bottom.  A quick simple tag.

 
Much the same as above but this time I used the Reindeer Flight die. 

 
Attached to the back of the tags I cut these Pocket Envelopes.  Removing the top fold allows a peek at the gift card.  Using my 1" circle punch gives easy access to remove the gift.

 
For stamping I used SMS Christmas Cheer and the new Made with Love set.  This set has some awesome stamps to let people know it's "Made with Love":)
 
 
 
Photobucket

Comments

  1. Love them the color is so great with these tags.. have a very Merry Christmas to you and yours.. Take care

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts