Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Terrific Tuesday Challenge~ HALLOWEEN

Halloween Time!
 
Scrappy Moms Stamps Terrific Tuesday Challenge is all about my most favorite time of year...HALLOWEEN!
 
I made this paper pumpkin using Tim Holtz Kraft resist Halloween pack and some parchment paper.  I alternated the paper and embossed only the parchment.
 
I cut 11 strips of cardstock 1"x5 1/2".  I used a small hole punch (the kind that a brad goes into) and punch about 1/4" from each end.  I could punch about 4 at a time.  Then use a brad on the top and bottom to hold the paper.  Now start pulling to make the pumpkin shape!
 
Using the new Goosebumps set I stamped and embossed "You've got Bat-itude" on a Tiny Tags die then inked it up!  I also popped on a little wooded #31.  They come in red so I used my TH Dauber, Black Soot.  A little hot glue and boo...you have a cute tag!
 
I attacked the grunge movers and shapers bats with copper wire.
 
The movers and shapers tree branches painted black, then crackled gives a spooky element.
 
Once I embossed the Halloween sayings onto the paper I inked with Walnut stain.  Pretty Boo-tiful!
 
Check out other Spook-tacular Halloween projects the DT has made, HERE.  And play along this week with Scrappy Moms!
 
Photobucket

Comments

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts