Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Mothers Day Card



HELLO, ARE YOU THERE?  Remember me?
 
Have you made your Mom a card yet?  This is one of the Mothers Day cards I made today.  I tried to go simple but I just never seem to stop.  I picked up a 6x6 Paris Paper pack awhile back and this stamp.  They pair so pretty together. 
 


I stamped a french script, then layered this Eiffel Tower stamp and clear embossed.  Using inks and water I made the paper look old and weathered.  It's not talent, I'm just making a mess. 

I roughed up all the edges for a vintage look.  But really I'm hiding all my crooked cuts and mistakes.  See, bet you can't see what I real mess it is!

I just printed my sentiment on my printer for the inside of the card.  Then punched this MS border heart punch and a pretty simple layer.  

Printing the same sentiment I punched and glued it onto this acrylic block.  Then mounted it onto a little rosette flower I made using a piece of dictionary paper.  I just fan folded the paper, trimmed the edges and fluffed it out.  Ya, there's no way this is going into an envelope now!

For this Mothers Day Card I used 3 different stamps, a bunch of scrap paper and a little imagination.  I really love how it turned out! 

Are you shocked to see a new post from me?  GEEZ WHERE HAVE I BEEN!  I am getting a new roof so I have been super busy with all that non crafty stuff!  My craft room was dusty even!  SHAME!

 
Photobucket

Comments

  1. Glad to see you're back! Love the card too! It's really beautifully distressed! Hope you have a good Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very happy to see your at it again..Looks lovely and hope you also get some nice mothers day cards.. Take Care

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts