Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

It's a Party

Birthday Invitation!
 
Simple and cute was my goal for my son's birthday party invitations.  I asked him if he wanted a tag invite or card.  He said tag because he knows I love to make tags:)  But when I asked him if he really wanted a card it was a yes.  How adorable!!!
 
I cut the "11" out using Plantin School at 4 1/2" with the shadow layer.  I wanted the "11" to pop so I kept the rest of the card subtle.  Then I embossed using my TH gears folder to keep it BOY!
 

I stamped "PARTY" with Hooray for Birthdays, Scrappy Moms Stamps.

Look at my new Scrappy Moms Stamp Alphabet Soup.  These new Scrabble stamps are so awesome.  There are so many things you can do with these.

Check out the 2 newest sets and click HERE.




Have a great weekend!
Photobucket

Comments

  1. That scrabble tile set is great! I just *right now* ordered it, in between looking at your card and commenting! lol Your son's invitations are cute and it's very cute that he was going to let you make tags too! what a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this card!! It is perfect for a boy's birthday invite! Great card, Nicole! :D

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your inspiration! I wasn't sure how to use those tiles, but now I do:-) Hope you get a commission from SMS. Buying both right now.

    ~Tammy S

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts