Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Birthday Card for My Dad


It's my Daddy's Birthday Today!
 
I had so much fun making this card.  I was able to use a lot of new things I have been wanting to try, stamps, dies and paper!  I just got this awesome pattern paper yesterday from Stampin Up.  It's so masculine and fun. 
 

I have these great 7 Gypsies tickets kicking around.  So I stamped the Vintage Car on it and embossed.  I just love this car!

Just look how awesome my Hooray for Birthdays, Scrappy Moms Stamp fits in this bottle cap.  I stamped the "HB", embossed, and punched with my 1" circle punch.  It adds a great layer.


A little piece of burlap instead of ribbon is very masculine.  Instead of gluing the ticket down I used my Tiny Attacher to staple it down.  Very Guy like!


On the inside I cut the gears die in cork and stamped again from Hooray for Birthdays.


Cutting the gears in grungeboard is great way to accent in a masculine way.  I used Espresso and Black paint daubers to colour the gears then attached again with the tiny attacher.


Wishing my Dad a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Photobucket

Comments

  1. Awesome card! love the stamp and the bottle cap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card, Nicole! I'm sure he will LOVE it! :D

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Nicole. Guy cards are always hard but you blew it out of the water. Great job. Love the car stamp.
    Hugs,
    Meighen

    Happy Belated Bday to you pop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww what a cute card for your Dad...hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts