Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Bagged this Mothers Day Card


I got this one in the bag!  I picked up the new Tim Holtz die "In The Bag" for this Mothers Day card.  I cut the bag out using Kraft paper and embossed it.  Then I filled it with Scrappy Moms Stamps Pinwheels from the pinwheel die and straws. 

 


Using the same sentiment printed out I attached it to the bag.  The I cut my Movers and Shapers Butterfly out with grungeboard and paper, topped off with Diamond Glaze for a glossy butterfly.

I used the same Eiffel Tower stamp I used yesterday.  Only this was my "scrap" paper I was testing with for all the stamps and techniques.  I liked it so much I made a card around it.

I attached this left over print out sentiment in the bottom corner.

A bag full of pinwheels makes for a fun card!
I hope you have a wonderful Mothers Day!  Wishing all the Moms a great one!

Photobucket

Comments

  1. Great bagged card :)
    How fun that you added those pinwheels :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH!WOW!You did an AMAZING job!!!Fabulous Card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card...but hey...Check out Tim's blog today!! and CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts