Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

12 Tags of Christmas; #9


It's the LAST day of the 12 Tags of Christmas!

But I am posting Tag 9.  What to do when you don't have the die cut Tim uses...Cricut!  Welcome to my version of Tim's Tag #9.  I have really been enjoying stamping and creating the resist tag with embossing and inking.  I think it's my favorite of all the techniques!  Here's how I made Tag 9 without the candlelight fright die.  I used my Cricut cart October 31st.  I looked at Chic and Scary too but the Oct 31'st had a better cut.

I used 2 cuts from the October 31st cart.  One was the candelabra cut at 5 1/2 inches and this awesome drippy candle cut at 3".  Then mounted the candle on the cut candelabra.  I also ran file folder through my Cricut and did the same cuts so I could mount my paper onto it for a thicker candle.

I had a sheet of this wax butcher type paper left over so I hand cut some holy leaves, punched some green snowflakes to make some leafy greens.  Hehe...now I have Festive Greenery!  I added this little silver jingle earring I got from the $1 store and attached it. 


For the tag I used Fire Brick and Forest Moss distressing Inks.  Then went over with some Walnut for a deeper look.

I used my Flourish Die I just got and since I don't have the font die I cut at 3/4" PEACE from Sophisticated.


 
Thanks for checking out my 12 Tags of Christmas.  I always appreciate your awesome feedback!  But wait...I made a 2nd tag like this.  To see this tag...a variation of it come back on Dec 16th.  I will have a couple treats to show you!  Can't wait!!!!
Photobucket

Comments

  1. Your tag turned out great-I love that earring on there, perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like yours BETTER! Looks awesome!!

    HeartAMZ1@aol.com
    Debbie Chapman

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yours is totally awesome! Love the background,the earring and Especially the candle--Great :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness these came out awesome! I love the red and green one. Super job!
    Hugs,jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of your tags are amazing. I wish I had the time to play along with the 12 tags of christmas. Oh well...there`s always next year.
    Merry christmas to you and your family and all the best in the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome tag sweetie so inspirational! ;) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your tags Nicole!!!
    I was planning on joining in this year, but have 40 Christmas Cards to make, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. nicole, I like yours better! just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts