Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Halloween Invitations- Easy


Now that all my Halloween Invitations have been delivered I can post.  Not that many people know I blog....

I got all my paper and stamps a little later than normal.  So I needed a quick project.  The stamps are new from Stampin Up and these little baggies you can pick up there too.  I picked up the Halloween Candy at the Bulk Barn as there were a ton of Halloween candy choices. 


I loaded all the candy one at a time.  It's time consuming but worth it.  I distressed and rolled a scroll with all the Ghoulish Party info.

I cut the squares on my Cricut.  Then punched my stamps out after stamping and clear embossing.  The metal charm is from Walmart tied with Hemp.  The stamples are attached with my Tiny Attacher.

This ticket is a Tim Holtz die cut and then stamped.

All my invites together

These little baggies are awesome and will be great for Christmas too!  A little different take on a Halloween Invitation but totally fun!  My house is spookified, the banners are hung, the spiders are crawling and the bodies are moaning!

What's your favorite thing about Halloween?

Photobucket

Comments

  1. these are fantastic and look very yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous job on the invitations! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. I thought everyone knew you had a blog.....you are very popular you know ;)
    Love your treat invites, so cool.
    How did I knwo you were going to get that stamp set, teehee.
    We still have a few jars of candy corn here, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I wish I lived closer to see all the spooky stuff.. I miss having the kids around and doing costumes and such.. Have fun.. Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicole,
    They are awesome! You did a fantastic job on them!
    thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicole these are awesome! Who wouldn't love to get an invite like this! Fabulous job! I love Halloween and of course the candy and pumpkins :)
    Hugs,jen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts