Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Tis' the Season



Are you in need of a little Holiday Inspiration?  Eileen Hull's Inspiration Team is sharing Holiday Projects to try all month.  Check out the endless inspiration HERE.



You know the Trinket Box die is more than a box.  You can create a frame with the window cut.  
TA DA...


My inky Iced Spruce coffee filter flowers are created with the Pansy Flower Die.  So pretty and fluffy!


The sentiments are from my own stamp set Woodland Winter.


What possibilities do your dies have?


So much holiday inspiration coming.  


EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Comments

Popular Posts