Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Mixed Media Canvas w/ Baked Texture


What's new?  Well I am stretching my mixed media skills or lack thereof so playing with paints the Baked Texture embossing powders on canvas is really new to me.  Keep in mind I am playing and learning as I go.


There is a lot of laying and overlapping of powders.


Even a little stamping and embossing.


Quotes get inked and embossed too.


Even the Gear Corners from Southern Ridge are layered.


The canvas background is dylusions paints, stamping and a little fun making rings with various lids and an eraser.


Grungy too.


I am digging this new creative direction I am exploring.  Just having fun and sharing as I go... good or not it's all about experimenting.



Country View Crafts- Anything Goes
Ring in the new Year (something new, Baked Texture)







Eat. Sleep. Craft {repeat} 



Comments

  1. Fabulous ! Nicole . Loving the brights with the grungy and of course the BT's . Thanks for sharing your experimenting as you go . Wish I had the confidence to do the same x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab textures! I love playing with EPs and these new ones sound so exciting... Gorgeous make, thanks for sharing with us at Country View Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful canvas!!! Great design!!! The embossed-steampunk frame creates a great contrast to the bold colours in the middle! Thank you for joining the January challenge of the Country View Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done, Nicole! You look like you had loads of fun making this! I love those powders and cannot wait 'til mine arrive! Now I think I 'need' to get some of those paints, too! Great design and inspiration! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts