Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Our Story Flip Frame

I have another fun project this week and something I don't usually do.  I have to say I had a lot of fun making this flip frame!  The Little Things Flip Album comes with everything you need so it's as easy as decorate and run your photo's through the Xyron Creative Station.

All week the Xyron Team and Paper House are teaming up for some awesome projects to inspire your next project!  There are also some awesome giveaways to check out.  Scroll through to see my flip frame and click the links for giveaway details.


If you follow me on Instagram you know I just got a new Instax Camera, perfect for my Xyron machines.  I gathered some of my photos, One Big Happy Family Paper Crafting Kit and Creative Station.  


Did you know you can run the thick clear acetate papers through the Creative Station and see no sticky glue!  Love that!  My Create a Sticker is the prefect size for my wee Instax photo's!

I had to add some Oxide ink to the edges.  The One Big Happy Family Paper Crafting Kit makes this so fast to pull together.

I love all the little stickers to add in there too!  Run the papers through the Creative Station for some full coverage adhesive... BAM!


I used both my Create a Sticker and Creative Station on EVERYTHING!  The 9" refill allows you to double up and run 2 pages at a time.

Let's check out some of my pages and check out my awesome kids.


The stickers make it fun!


Yep, that's my first photo with my Instax camera.  Layered with the thick acetate and layer this cute floral sticker.


Loving all these flips, frames and accessories!


Haha... my goofy family!  The photo of my kids is pretty cool.  I have this app and when I hover over the image it becomes a video of them where they move and talk.  Like Harry Potter... EEP!


The Little Things Flip Album even has a built in stand.  Brilliant!


Thanks for stopping by and checking out my fun flip frame.  I have already mailed it off!  I know it's not my usual project but sometimes it's fun to stretch!  Hey, stickers are fun too!

Having my new fun Instax adds a fun layer to my crafting.  Being able to use add adhesive with my Create a Sticker makes these polaroid photos not only fun but easy to slap onto any project, frame or journal.

Here's another prize pack from Xyron... click HERE for all the details.




One Big Happy Family Paper Crafting Kit
Little Things Flip Album 
 photo NWD Sig.png
 photo EM_1.png

Comments

  1. I saw this album irl and it's ahhh-mazing! So simple yet stunning and the interactive pieces are very cool! Love it, Nicole!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts