Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Coffee Filter Petals

Creating today with Eileen Hull's new flower die Heart and Soul and Crescent Art Product Photo Mat Board.  Perfect for inking, texture pasting and stamping.  I wasn't to sure what I was going to do.  I have never done something like this.  I really had fun!

Photo printed and Photo Mat Board inked and sprayed.


I was watching Eileen's Paper Flower Party on Facebook LIVE and she made her flowers with coffee filters!  So I had to try.


Ink the edges and spray with water.



Some stamping and stenciling

The assembled flower is secured with this cute metal button brad.  Some more random stamping and inking the texture paste.


Just in time for my honey's birthday.  He adores Venice so I wanted to use his favorite photo.


Fluffy delicious flower!  Coffee Filter is now a staple!


I love this Gothic Stencil.  Perfectly ornate for this Venice memory.


Yay for letters!


Random stamping from Documented.


A fun way to capture a memory.


Stop by Eileen's Blog for more team goodies and inspiration!

 photo NWD Sig.png
 photo EM_1.png

Comments

  1. This turned out amazing!! Love love love the flower!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous memento of your trip, the flower is perfect xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for coffee filters! This project is just beautiful :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These flowers are amazing!!! Love love love, all details in this project are so beautiful, love so much black and white! Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad you and Brent got to have this getaway, sans children. that was a lot of years in the making. Splendid memory keepsake and awesome flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts