Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Love Struck for Sizzix

Guess where I am blogging today???  I'm on the Sizzix blog and sharing some love!  


Swing by, check out all the details, photos and get inspired.  How can you not love Sizzix.


 
 photo NWD Signature.png

Comments

  1. So pretty! Loved the roughed up look and sanded edges. A beautiful make :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful! Congrats on your GD post and the IG love you received from Sizzix! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tag, the fabulous background and those wings steal the show xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Nicole! FAntastic project as always! barbara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Huge congratulations Nicole and what a gorgeous creation, off to take a closer look! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome tag! We should take a wall here and just decorate it with everything amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts