Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Beautiful Autumn Layers

Monday's are fun days at Simon Says Stamps Monday Challenge and we are excited to see what you have to share.  This week is all about combing your stamps and punches or dies.  
I love Fall so I went straight for my Leaf Blueprint Framelit and Stamp set.  This is such a fun set to play with and layer.  


I love, love, love creating tags.  They are such a great place to start for a background.


The Handwritten Love Thinlits are a perfect layer.


I embossed the wheat stamp from the Fall Silhouette stamp set.  The "Autumn" stamp is inked from the Thankful Word stamp then smudged.  I love smudging images,


I stamped, inked and cut the leafy bits out.  Then I added some dimension and a little Clear Rock Candy Stickles.


I inked up the tag using one of my DIY Custom Blend Ink Pads.  Then spritzed it it to distress.  Add some linen ribbon and an Idea-Ology trinket and done!


Have a look at how you can stamp and punch.  You can go nuts and layer or you can keep it simple.  Looking forward to seeing your projects.



Instagram

If you use instagram add  #sssmchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too!


 
 photo BlogPostsignature.png

Comments

  1. Gorgeous tag Nicole :-) I love the autumn colours, the leaf and background stamping are fabulous! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag from the layout to the design to coloring to layers. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous!! LOve the gorgeous Autumnal colours you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tag! Love he fall colors and the leaf is just striking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful autumnal tag Nicole, thanks so much for sharing it! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous autumnal colours and images Nicole. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely!! I'm ready for fall too :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply beautiful tag. The color is so rich.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your beautiful tag, Nicole. The background colors and the leave are gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love autumn! Beautiful tag, colors are fantastic! BArbarayaya

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful tag! Love the framelit too and the colors also! Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your tag. The wheat in the background really pops and I love the colours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love autumn and this tag really appeals to me with it's rich autumnal colours ~ it's beautiful Nicole! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful tag...so many techniques bundled up on such a small area!!!
    Thanks a lot for your sweet comments about my page on the SSS Monday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just beautiful! I came home from traveling to find that Autumn had arrived! bet you did too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is beautiful Nicole! Such lovely warm colours.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts