Skip to main content

Fall/ Halloween Tag- Corkboard Tags


Altered Corkboard Fall/ Halloween Tag

Featuring my third tag, part of the Four Seasons tags that are on my inspiration board.  I really enjoyed making this tag.  Are you shocked!  I've never made a tag so loaded with goodies. 

This time the Rickety House went spooky with all my halloween treats.  There's alot to check out in this loaded tag so lets get started.

Check out my webbing.  I tried to get the light to hit the strings of webbing {hot glue strings} and it's criss crossed all over the tag. 

Loaded all around the fence are pumpkins galore in the form of Honeycomb Paper.  My spooky black cat is inked and crackled.  The witch has crashed in the pumpkins and the skeleton is peering out the window. 

There's a touch of Fall with this stack of wheat and wire trendils for the pumpkins.  I love this little corner of the tag. 

At the top the bat fly's near the melted ribbon, where the 31st hovers over the widows peak.  Ohhh ya, I knicked off a little bit of the fence and attached it to the roof with my tiny attacher to creat this widos peak.

I used some wire wrapped in brown tissue {from christmas} to create a knarly tree.  I added some thick twine through the branches and pulled on the twine to make it messy.  At the base of the haunted tree you'll see a little a mini graveyard.  I cut pieces of the fence to get these tombstones.  This fence TH die is so versitile!

I think this tag has all the elements of the season!

Creating this tag was such a joy and I had more ideas to add and not enough tag to add it too.  Tomorrow is the 4th tag...WINTER!
Photobucket

Comments

  1. love it...lots of amazing details and scareyness

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow lovely you really do get into Halloween.. Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your halloween tag! There is so much detail on that baby! I love it. Can't wait to see your next tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome job. I love it.

    Dawn RI

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a master at Halloween projects ;)
    I thought I had that haunted house die, until I went to get it and it wasn't there, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Halloween Tag, but I love them all, it would be hard to pick a favorite. TFS hugs Pammejo http://pammejo-scrapbookflair.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular posts from this blog

Altered Halloween Advent Calendar w/ Video

WOW, I think this is my biggest Halloween project yet.  It took me 5 days to complete and I could have kept adding!!!  As you know I adore Halloween and yes I have begun bringing out my Halloween goodies.  Lots of photos in this post and there is so much to see.  So lets get into the project and get you inspired for Halloween!
I was asked by Scrapbooker's Paradise (where I teach) to make one of these Kaiser Craft Shadow Boxes...with a Halloween Theme!!!  Arm twisted and mission accepted.  I am going all Tim on this one! I started by spraying all the pieces with a Hammered Finish in a gun metal grey. The set even comes with numbers;) I used My Minds Eye Happy Haunting paper to create each box with a great pattern paper background.  Then using all my Tim Holtz goodies and $1 Store finds I went to town decorating.  I used various numbers from the rub ons, metal numbers, wooden and those that came with the Shadow Box.   Be sure to dry fit before gluing!  It took me 4 hours to die cut…

Apothecary Curiosities Coffin

Creepy coffin, I love this one!  I saw these little wooden coffins at the $1 Store and had to get one.  I ended up making this for a class and everyone loved making them.  Halloween is the best!  All the creepy stuff I get away with creating! I picked up these great skeletons at Michaels on a string of garland...6 per rope.  With a little force he fits! I made a template of the coffin and cut Tim Holtz Laboratorie paper to fir in the back. I accidentally broke my skeleton's arm.  Oops!  So, I glued his arm holding the glitter pumpkin.  SAVE! I picked up these skulls on a bracelet for $1.  Layering the Curiosities Coffin is key!  You want to look at the layers, like mesh, pen nib and a spider! I added the "shelves" using popsicle sticks cut to size.  This way it has a cabinet feel. The Apothecary Remnant Rubs are so perfect of the glass bottles full of eyes! Adding a little Spanish Moss makes it all creepy. I LOVE HIM! After the sprayed coffins were dry I sanded them to …

A BEVY OF MONSTERS

***WARNING...CUTE ALERT***

The Monsters and Creeps are out and around.  So lock your doors to keep safe and sound.
If you are looking for a great Halloween card that is UNDER 10 MINUTES to build this is it.  I made a variety of these to give you different ideas of creeps you can make.  From start to finish these Halloween cards are a breeze and would be perfect for a class, office and for some friends.  I made these in between making projects...mostly waiting for things to dry!  The googlie eyes are different sizes make them so cute. 
All the cards are stamped with Scrappy Moms Stamps Halloween set Bewitched! Mummy

Frankenstein
Candy Corn
Vampire, I love this one!  I didn't distress the white glitter paper.  Then added this red glitter glue to the fangs.
Ghost, I posted this the other day HERE
All my fun cards together
I cut the cards to 5x5.  Then I cut a 4 3/3x 4 3/4 black for the black behind the googlie eyes.  Pick your coloured carstock and rip.  I distressed the torn edges a bit then…