Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Super Hero Shirts

POW... BANG... ZAP!!!!

I am teaching this weekend at The Great Canadian Scrapbook Carnival and this years theme is Super Hero!  So I have been agonizing over what I was going to wear.  Then I decided to make my own shirts.  These cost me a whole $10 and I had so much fun making them.

Here's a peek...


 With the help of my SIL and her Cricut I was able to make stencils.


Check it out... you can make your Sizzix dies into a stencil too.  My initals are made with the Typo Upper Case die.  



Want to see more...

Stop by the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for the full tutorial on how I created these Super Hero shirts with a Cricut and DecoArt Mixed Media.




 photo NWD Sig.png
 photo EM_1.png

Comments

  1. Very creative and lovely result! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool, Nicole! Have fun teaching this weekend! the shirts are bound to be a huge hit! Bam! hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts